If you are an AYSO Referee who wants to register with the United States Soccer Federation for the first time, you must fill out both the US Soccer Referee Registration Form and AYSO-US Soccer Cross-Certification Form. Both forms are located on the documents page of this website. Send both completed forms along with a check or money order for $40.00 (made payable to the Nevada State Soccer Referee Committee) for the registration fee to the State Referee Registrar.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search